Hyundai I30 Plug in Hybrid, Toyota Prius Ready to Challenge

Hyundai recently unstoppable. Evidently, after removing the slick-looking brand-new products, Hyundai is now coming out of environmentally...

Hyundai recently unstoppable. Evidently, after removing the slick-looking brand-new products, Hyundai is now coming out of environmentally friendly technologies. Channeled via seriousness of their segment model B, Hyundai I30 plug in hybrids.

Although there is still no information about the detailed specifications of the car, or where the car hatchback is offered, but obviously if the Hyundai I30 plug in hybrid is ready to threaten Toyota Prius Plug in version 2012.

Because, in addition to relying on the body of the new Hyundai I30 was introduced at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2011 last month, cars that combine gasoline engines and electric motors are also ready to debut late next year.

Not only are that, reportedly I30 plug in hybrids also ready to be a hybrid car with a cheaper price than the Prius

Hyundai I30 itself rely on the standard version of Hyundai's global body design, fluidic sculpture, and has two petrol engines, 1.6-liter GDI (140 hp) and 1.4-liter (100 hp). But there has been no explanation of where the machine will be used on the I30 variant will plug in hybrid.

Related

Hyundai 1000927713647612252

Post a Comment

Popular This Week

Popular

item